Monday, May 16, 2016

Not Looking Forward To This Week

I know it's a few hours late, but I'm going to give you a small update.

So this week is going to be stressful. A couple of reasons, but mostly because 1. I am going to quit smoking & 2. I am cutting back on my Mt. Dew intake.

Yes, I smoke, and yes, I'm addicted to Mt. Dew. They are my only vices and I turn into a royal bitch without them, but I am trying so very hard to get healthier.

I will also be posting a review this Wednesday on some of you all's old favorite: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events: Bad Beginnings. Unsurprisingly, this will be the first time I've ever read the series and...well, let's leave that until Wednesday.

On top of all of that, I have become a certified transcriptionist and am looking into a few online series publications. More news on that as I receive it.

Slowly, very slowly, things are coming together. I know it's going to take time to get into a rythm of things, but I'm trying my very best.

So to reiterate, this is week one of:
          1. quit smoking
          2. cut back on Dew
          3.Bad Beginnings review
          4. writerly work

If you want to know anything or have any questions, post below in the comments. I'd love to hear what you have to say!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What me to address a certain topic? Have an opinion? Share it! I want to know what you have to say.