Monday, April 11, 2016

You May have Noticed Some Changes

The new design here may be just a tad bit different.

OK, a LOT different.

There were some visibility problems with the last design. As much as I loved the old world book, the warm and snugly feel of the colors, it just wasn't good on the eyes.

But now there is a clean, light feeling every time I open my page. Tags and posts are easier to search, eyes aren't straining to read white on black.

But this site is for you, so I want to know what you think!

What do you think of the new look?
Is wonderful, feels so much more clean and airy
It's okay. Doesn't bother me either way
I hate it, I want the old look back
I hate both, want something more neutral
Poll Maker


If you want something different, let me know in the comments. I would love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What me to address a certain topic? Have an opinion? Share it! I want to know what you have to say.