Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I Suck At This...

Blogging thing. I make 2 posts, all ready and fired up to do this writer thing and I never again come back online.

I could tell you that I was busy (I actually was in November which is why I never finished my NaNoWriMo '15 story) but the truth is I just don't have anything to say.

I spend my days watching TV and playing with Lil Miss. There's nothing else to do in this small town when you have no car (hubby takes it to work) and the only free entertainment is too far away to walk to.

Hopefully now that it's getting warmer I can get outside and I won't have to worry about Lil Miss getting sick. Aside form allergies, it shouldn't be too bad.

And I'm hoping, with my new toy my lovely hubby bought today, I'll get some actual work done.
I was set up on my broken laptop (broken screen, had to hook it up to my TV in the bedroom), but the neck pain was unbearable. Not such a great set up for anything other than watching movies.

But...the problem was solved, I'm over it.

And getting back to work. I'm putting my TU series on the back-burner for now to work on Crystallized. (The unofficial cover was posted months ago so go look and give me opinions!)

So excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What me to address a certain topic? Have an opinion? Share it! I want to know what you have to say.