Friday, March 25, 2016

There's More to Me Than You'd Think

There's more to me than even I would like to think.

I am not just a writer. I am not just a wife. I am not just a mother. I am not just a woman.

I am all those things. I am creator, maid, laundress, reader, writer, play-thing, musician, singer, seamstress. I am queen, princess, peasant. I am my daughter's whole world: master and servant. I am teacher and student.

Everyday I think up new things to do, but very rarely do I actually do the things I think of. I want to go back to school, I want to get a part-time job. But I have no money to pay for school, and no baby-sitter to watch Lil Miss.

So i create my own school. I learn and teach myself new things from researching online. I get paid in smiles, hugs and kisses from Lil Miss. And now, I must become teacher, as my little student is begging to learn new things.

Let the home-schooling begin!



Got any suggestions of what to teach a 4 year old? Any tips on making learning more fun? Let me know in the comments. I'd love to hear your suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What me to address a certain topic? Have an opinion? Share it! I want to know what you have to say.